Terms and Conditions
Information about these Terms
- These Terms are subject to change at the sole discretion of MDP on reasonable notice to you. Your use of, and access to, the Service indicates your acceptance of these Terms (and any changes to them).
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to these Terms, we will not be liable for any loss or disappointment that you may suffer as a result of changes to these Terms.
- We may, at any time and without notice, change, delete or add to the Service or the information, products or services described on it for any or no reason.
- Users of the Service are responsible for all costs arising from the use of the Service including, without limitation, all subscription, browsing/data charges and internet costs. Subscription Fees do not include data costs that are dependent on how much and how you download content and your agreement with your provider. Please contact your ISP or carrier network provider about these costs.
- You must ensure, before you subscribe to the Service, that your Internet connection speed is appropriate for streaming audio-visual content and that your personal computer, tablet, mobile devices and operating system are compatible and satisfy all other technical requirements as set out at the Help Page of the Service. You must create an account and have an active subscription to access this service with your device (Registered Device).
- When we are not able to provide certain content on the Service, we will blackout the program from the Service and may in some instances provide alternative programming.
Subscription packages and fees
- Residential or non-commercial subscribers can subscribe to the Service by purchasing one of the following:
The price for each Subscription Period will be displayed at the time of purchase including, where applicable, any introductory pricing for a specified period (Subscription Fee). You must pay the Subscription Fee in advance of each Subscription Period.
Monthly Passes for the Service will automatically renew, unless you cancel your subscription through your account at least 48 hours prior to your renewal date. This means if you do not cancel by this time we will automatically renew your membership for the relevant
- $15 Standard, Monthly Price (after free week)
- $20 Premium, Monthly Price (after free week)
Subscription Period and your nominated account will be charged upon confirmation of purchase as set out below:
Monthly Pass: Automatically debited every month.
Unless otherwise stated, renewal terms are for the specific period assigned to your selected subscription and at the relevant Subscription Fee (which MDP may change in its sole discretion subject to providing reasonable written notice to the subscriber).
If you subscribe to the Service and you wish to cancel your auto-renewal or change your subscription, you can do so from your computer, tablet or mobile device in the 'Manage Subscription' section of matchdaypass.live Cancellation of your auto-renewal will only be effective at the end of the current Subscription Period you have selected and you will continue to have access to the Service until the end of the relevant period. No pro-rata refunds will be provided to customers that cancel during an active Subscription Period. If you have not cancelled your subscription 48 hours prior to your renewal date, we will (and you authorise us to) charge your subscription fee to the credit card/bank account you provided upon initial sign up.
If you want to upgrade your Subscription Period (for example, from a Standard Monthly Pass to Premium Monthly Pass), you will need to cancel your existing subscription and new Subscription plan will immediately active. No pro-rata refunds will be provided to customers that cancel during an upgrade or downgrade of Subscription Plan.
No refunds will be given for incorrect choice or change of mind unless at the sole discretion of MDP. If you are entitled to a refund at law or MDP elects to provide a refund, the payment will be processed according to the below terms:
- If the application fee was paid via credit card or Paypal then the refund can only be processed back to that same credit card from which the payment originated.
- Please allow the office up to fourteen (14) days to confirm your payment and issue the refund.
Permitted Use of the Service
Users must not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or any features which prevent or restrict the use, distribution or copying of the Service or any content within the Service. You must not alter or modify the content or Service in any way.
You can only view the Service content for personal, non-commercial purposes and you must not permit the Service to be viewed in public areas of commercial premises.
You are not permitted to copy, record, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast, transmit or make any of the Service content available to any other person or authorise or assist anyone else to do so, unless we permit you to do so.
We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service in our sole discretion. You are solely responsible and liable for activity that occurs on your account and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
Suspension and cancellation
MDP may cancel the Service at any time and will provide you with reasonable notice prior to cancellation. Where cancellation by us is due to your breach of our Terms, we are under no obligation to any refund or notice.
MDP may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service at any time, with or without notice, if you breach these Terms.
MDP may suspend or restrict your use of all or any of the Service in the following additional circumstances:
All intellectual property rights in this Service and the content included on it, other than User Generated Material (defined below), are owned by MDP or its licensors or advertisers, and users obtain no interest in those rights.
MDP accepts no liability in relation to any User Generated Material including its content or accuracy.
- where necessary for technical or operational reasons;
- where we have been directed to by a content provider;
- where we reasonably believe the Service is unsecure or is being used in breach of these Terms or is inconsistent with the requirements of our content providers; or
- if any payments owed to use have not been paid by the due date.
We can transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to any third party.
All or any part of any term of these Terms that is found to be unfair or unenforceable will be treated as deleted and the remainder of the terms will continue to govern each of our respective obligations going forward.
Last updated: 22 Jan 2019